We had 13 Kirkstall Harriers complete a half marathon in the month of September. There were 4 different half marathons raced:
- Forest and Moors (during our club trip).
- Great North Run
- Copenhagen Half (a way to travel to get some points!)
- Vale of York
Well done all!
The points have been handed out, and they can be seen below the MVT results here.
We’ve had a few people complete a marathon and reach 5 volunteers this month, which means bonus points! So there’s been a few changes in the top 10. Can anyone catch James Nundy? Well Liz almost has! 3 points off thanks to Parkrun and Marathon bonuses.
|1||James NUNDY||346 *||8|
|2||Elizabeth WALKER||343 *||7|
Not in the top 3? The full table can be found here.
Can anyone feature in the top 3? You’ve still got 4 races remaining!
- Even Splits 5k – yes there’s still more to enter!
- Guy Fawkes 10 – possibly sold out
- Peco Race 1 – get your entries in!
- Wildcard – have you done a timed race you were extremely happy with and can still find the link to the results? Head to our the page and enter it!